Report of China Helicopter Expo
The China Helicopter Expo is the only international helicopter show approved by Chinese government in China.
A few numbers of the show:
- Total Exhibition Surface: 96000m²
- Indoor Exhibition Surface: 10000m²
- Number of exhibitors: 211 ( 113 non-Chinese, 54% over the total exhibitors)
- N° of country presented: 19
- Trade visitors: 10 000
- Public visitors: 40 000
- N° of various activities: 50
- N° of media presented: over 80
- N° of journalists presented: over 200
Higlights of the show:
Involved the most important industrial companies in the world of helicopter : such as Eurocopter, Agusta Westland, Russian Helicopter, Avicopter, Sikorsky, Bell, Marenco, Rotorway, Goodrich, Safran, Honeywell, Pratt&Witney, Zodiac Aerospace, etc.
Professional oriented show:
- 12 helicopter manufacturers
- 7 Engine manufacturers
- 4 UAV manufacturers
- 4 simulator manufacturers
- 53 Airborne equipment & Avionics system manufacturers
- 27 part & material manufacturers
- 22 helicopter services companies
Signatures of Business contracts.
- 8 development projects signed between Avicopter and Tianjin Municipality, the sectors involved: helicopter sales, renting, R&D of UAV, engine maintenance and materials etc;
- 11 helicopters sales contracts are signed during the exhibition, precisely 29 helicopter with a total value of 3 billion Yuan.
Corporation opportunities :
over 100 corporation projects under discussion
The only helicopter exhibition with dynamic display in the world,
- 6 flight demonstration programmed over 4 days;
- 60times/helicopters joined the display;
- Total flight hours: 5h40m
Chinese government gave high priority to the show :
the leaders from 24 Chinese Ministries attended to the show
International influence :
the consulates from 8 countries visited the show.
Strong participation from Chinese & international media :
over 230 journalists represented more than 80 public and professional international media followed up and reported the show over 4 days including CCTV, Xinhua News, Fenghuang news, Tianjin TV etc.